Should I be worried?

legalreefer

Market
Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed half my Kenya tree was shriveled up like a crab had been walking on it. Today the half is missing. I'm not upset because it's only an annoying Kenya tree. But it looks like it might have gotten sucked into the power head and now there are several pieces scattered in the tank. Also some zoas got decimated last week. Do you think it could be an unwanted pest? All the other corals seem to be normal

Could be , something did it.
IME when soft coral get an infection they melt , also Kenya trees drop little pieces but I've never seen a big piece fall off any I had , the small pieces might grow every where.
If you think it's a pest I got a few pest and mantis traps your welcome to borrow

Could be a pest , something did it unless you have wicked flow.
IME when soft coral get an infection they melt so I wouldnt think it's sick , Kenya trees drop little pieces that grow in to big trees but I've never seen a big piece fall off any I had .
the small pieces you have might grow every where.
If you think it's a pest I got a few pest and mantis traps your welcome to borrow

Agree, you could end up with a Kenya take over. Can you vacume up all you can see?

Keep an eye out close at night with a small flash light for the invader.
They are sneaky buggers.

Back