Should i worry? Plate coral

I would watch it but if it looks ok during the day, I wouldn't worry too much. LPS have weird habits/cycles (e.g. feeding, expelling waste, splitting, etc), so might just be doing its normal thing.

What's it look like now? Fungia can do some wild stuff but usually it's self-correcting. I have seen mine blow up smooth and look like they've turned themselves inside out. On the other hand, One of mine was looking really weird one night and I figured it would be fine by morning. It was not and once the lights kicked on I could see that it was actually upside down! They can puff themselves up to move around the tank a bit and sometimes I guess they puff up a bit too much and get turned over?

What's it look like now? Fungia can do some wild stuff but usually it's self-correcting. I have seen mine blow up smooth and look like they've turned themselves inside out. On the other hand, One of mine was looking really weird one night and I figured it would be fine by morning. It was not and once the lights kicked on I could see that it was actually upside down! They can puff themselves up to move around the tank a bit and sometimes I guess they puff up a bit too much and get turned over?
it looks fine now. it may have gotten some harder fish food in it or something. idk but all is well now.

Back