So I have this rock

So I am planning on doing the acid bath tomorrow or this weekend. I have a few questions.

1) should I be using RODI or is tapok for the bath?

2) I have two 17g totes. I assume with rock there will be 10 or more gallons of water. I was going to use half a bottle on each tote. How long should I soak it for?

3) after the bath do I just soak them in RODI or do I need a pressure wash/hose them off?

4) I plan on dumping a ton of baking soda to neutralize the acid. Do I just dump the water afterwards? Should I worry about it just going in the street/sewer?

1) should I be using RODI or is tapok for the bath? tap water is fine.

2) I have two 17g totes. I assume with rock there will be 10 or more gallons of water. I was going to use half a bottle on each tote. How long should I soak it for? i leave it overnight

3) after the bath do I just soak them in RODI or do I need a pressure wash/hose them off? pressure wash to get rid of reminding detritus and then rodi

4) I plan on dumping a ton of baking soda to neutralize the acid. Do I just dump the water afterwards? Should I worry about it just going in the street/sewer? i'm not concerned.

Back