So what gives coral color??

tsciarini;81498 wrote: I like that idea!!!
lol

Hey, I like that idea too!!

Yeah, I thought you would!

The wife is now saying that maybe we can't afford the tank. I think if I keep talking about it all weekend, though, she'll give me the go-ahead :)

wbholwell;81500 wrote: The wife is now saying that maybe we can't afford the tank.

psshhh... Just stop eating food! The enjoyment you get from your tank in nourishment enough! Where there's a will, there's a way.

DannyBradley;81501 wrote: psshhh... Just stop eating food! The enjoyment you get from your tank in nourishment enough! Where there's a will, there's a way.

My wife suggested I sell my a$$ on the corner. I'm not really keen on either idea...

wbholwell;81503 wrote: My wife suggested I sell my a$$ on the corner. I'm not really keen on either idea...

With the way gas prices are going, I do hear the donkey business is taking off like amish is in style. I think if you hold onto it a little longer, you'll get a better return.

DannyBradley;81521 wrote: With the way gas prices are going, I do hear the donkey business is taking off like amish is in style. I think if you hold onto it a little longer, you'll get a better return.

LOL- it doesn't matter. My a$$ is always in demand ;-)

Back