Some Pictures of my 120 gallon mbuna tank

vanished88

Market
Reaction score
I am currently using 160 pounds of cichlid sand for substrate, and around 30 cobblestones blocks for decoration.

I just picked up a marineland doublebright fixture and it makes the tank look amazing, I love the added shimmer and it has just enough blue to make the colors of the fish stand out. It is around a 12k look.

For filtration I am using 2 aquaclear 110s and 2 rena filstar xp3 canisters. I just got my fluval fx5 in the mail today so I will be replacing the xp3s with the fx5 (1 big canister is easier to clean than 2 small ones)

Took several pictures of a yellow lab that is holding.

I currently have 11 Yellow Labs, 9 Yellow tail acei, and 6 Rusties

Ignore the dirty glass, I am in school from 8a-4p this summer so i have not had alot of time to clean it = )

If anyone breeds rusties or has any they want to get rid of let me know. None of the LFS near me get them so I ended up having to order mine online and only a few of them ever really recovered from the shipping.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

wannaplayatlanta;656635 wrote: are those all yellow labs?

All the yellow ones are yellow labs.
The rust color ones are rusties and the blue ones with yellow tails are yellow tail acei

I am about to set up a 110 gallon cichlid tank...

I like the way you stacked the rock.

MichaelB14;658671 wrote: I am about to set up a 110 gallon cichlid tank...

I like the way you stacked the rock.

Thanks, It is cobble stone that I got from a local rock yard. It was alot cheaper than buying from a petstore.

wannaplayatlanta;660035 wrote: I am about to sale my 90 rr cichlid tank. Do u know anyone interests
I don't know of anyone in my area. What fish do you have I am looking for a few more mbuna to finish stocking my tank.

Back