DSC_0089.jpg
alt="" />
DSC_0090.jpg
alt="" />
DSC_0091.jpg
alt="" />
DSC_0093.jpg
alt="" />

Looks good and their is a lot less algae then last time. I bet I know were you got that crazy Duncan.

Nice shots what camera are you using? My pictures of Zoa's suck.

Joe

I'm using my girl's nikon D40, but I cant remember the lense. I think it is just a standard 15-55 mm

THe algae is getting much better. Mostly due to a new RO membrane, but the new super skimmer should help even more.

todd03blown;224661 wrote: looks great!!
What are you doing to get rid of your cyano?
How old is your setup?

I guess this setup is about 5 months old now. I am doing weekly water changes to and just upgraded skimmers to combat the cyano. I didnt really have cyno problems until I got anthias. With 4-6 feedings a day and 10 poop generators, it started popping up.

Thanks! I ask since my 6 week old tank now has some small patch and i take a turkey bastor and blow it off then do a water change. I have done 2 water changes this week at 2g each time. I just added my clowns and a few corals so i started feeding more so i assume this is what started my small patches.

Well, as your tank gets more established you'll probably be ok. I think my problem was just the frequent feedings and underpowered skimmer for my bioload. I have 14 fish, 10 of which are 'dirty', and I'd like to add about 4 more...

Great looking!! I love the shiny bubbles, they look like mine:D !!

Jason

Yeah, the darn cyano traps a lot of bubbles. It is slowly going away though! THis skimmer is working.
But I just found a tiny leak in my sump. I water tested it, but this one is just a small drip that I didnt notice in the return section. I guess I'll have to dry out the return section, and silicone it up today sometime.

It is a 140, 48 x 24 x 28

I need to get my girlfriend to take the pics. She is much better with the color adjustments and white adjust. THese look a little washed out now that I look again.

Coming together nicely... and love the anthias, especially this guy

P.S. -- with the lyretails, we only fed once/day and ours stayed fat 'n healthy.

DSC_0085.jpg
alt="" />

Back