Something big

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
What's something that is really colorful and grows to be big I would like for it to sit on my sand bed something of that sort

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Haha funny now let's try and be more specific😆 I like scolys but need a lot of pocket change for them

Plate corals ;)

udu8yru6.jpg
alt="" />

Cost me $40 but I gotta get a newer shot of it after I went bare bottom :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ooor Duncan coral

va7esa4y.jpg
alt="" />

Again this before bare bottom and I did end up trading this but I do miss this coral lol

Started off with a single head of Duncan that cost me only $10 then I just let it grow

Dylan J.;949738 wrote: Plate corals ;)

udu8yru6.jpg
alt="" />

Cost me $40 but I gotta get a newer shot of it after I went bare bottom :)

There is a guy have heard from in a while. I'm looking for like eye popping color ya no? Scolys are expensive I like brains don't no price but trying to Google other stuff

How about mini maxis? If you make a little island with a rock in the sand you can put them on the rock and they usually don't move. And they are VERY COLORFUL

Well first lets here the dollar range your looking to spend

JC_k;949748 wrote: How about mini maxis? If you make a little island with a rock in the sand you can put them on the rock and they usually don't move. And they are VERY COLORFUL

They are colorful. I'm not trying to be a Tightwad but price range do you no? Less than 100 would be great dylan

Well are leaning towards sps, lps or softies??

Truthfully nothing in particular just looking and yes I'm aware price depending size I'm wanting it smaller so I can watch it grow 😆

Acans can grow fast get big n r pretty colorfull same as blasto welsi

Dylan J.;949757 wrote: Acans can grow fast get big n r pretty colorfull same as blasto welsi

Blasto are definitely colorful. Yall have been a huge help never heard of some of this 😃

Acandoit;949759 wrote: I like scolys...even zoas look nice in a large group. I have a colony of Tubbs Blue that have made a nice mound

I'm a fan of scolys aswell just the price of them are not a fan of me 😅

Back