Something big

Here is my blasto welsi

y4a8y4yb.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm thought are churning haha what's a good price range?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Pure Reef has two HUGE long tenticle plates in house now. One of which has beautiful purple tips, check them out.

DawgFace;949766 wrote: Pure Reef has two HUGE long tenticle plates in house now. One of which has beautiful purple tips, check them out.

Pure reef is aways from me but which of these needs the less amount of light. Blasto acan scoly or plate?

Dylan J.;949762 wrote: Here is my blasto welsi

y4a8y4yb.jpg
alt="" />

Dylan J, if you ever frag that I would love some!

Somthing big for the sand bed... Welso?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
949774=53272-image.jpg
>
949774=53272-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Camellia;949774 wrote: Dylan J, if you ever frag that I would love some!

Somthing big for the sand bed... Welso?

What kinds is thatm?? I like it

Dylan Ringwood;949765 wrote: From your whole seller right?

Na just from a lfs

Dylan Ringwood;949768 wrote: Pure reef is aways from me but which of these needs the less amount of light. Blasto acan scoly or plate?

They all grow good on the bottom so that means low lighting will work for them all

Dylan J.;949791 wrote: They all grow good on the bottom so that means low lighting will work for them all

I'll see if any arc member is selling or going to be that is near me later on. After I get my.torch happy

You can get a nice scoly for 100 bucks from another member, I bet.

Dylan Ringwood;949775 wrote: What kinds is thatm?? I like it

Wellso Folded Brain Coral (Trachyphyllia radiata)

They like to be on the bottom sand bed and are fun to feed and watch!

Camellia;949800 wrote: Feeding time!

That's pretty cool looking yiu take it out of the tank to feed it? And how much you pay for it if you don't mind me asking

No, Normally I just put a glass bowl over it inside the tank. Otherwise the food gets stolen. This was actually given to me because it was half Skelton and horrible looking. I nursed it for over 6 months keeping the sand off it... I tried giving it away to Ripped Tide once when I was sick of babying it. Now we have a special "bond", lol
I bet you could get one for $80 to $100. Call Rit and see what he's got, they are very colorful. My pictures stink it's seriously really bright red, green and yellow.

You could also go with a chalice. They're pretty colorful grow pretty easy if you have good pars

7udede5a.jpg
alt="" />

Dylan J.;950062 wrote: You could also go with a chalice. They're pretty colorful grow pretty easy if you have good pars

7udede5a.jpg
alt="" />

Doesn't it take a long time for them to get BIG?

Camellia;950065 wrote: Doesn't it take a long time for them to get BIG?

lol well depends on the chalice that is

Take a hollywood stunner for an example...they grow like a weed but if you compare it to a jellybean chalice then we're talking about a slow grower

Back