Stand and Canopy Build

Ooo!! I like that one also!! The canopy could match the top part of the vanity!

dave that floating tank is stunning. both of you guys have some amazing work.

no. I haven't downloaded anything yet. all I've done is look around to see what i like.

I will download it tonight when I get home from work! Thank you, so much, for the help!!

grouper therapy;889220 wrote: Here is a vanity that I just delivered to Crewdawg(Grant) here on ARC. I think it would be a cool stand as well. I thought about making the center section look like drawers but function like a door if made for an aquarium stand.

Edit:

Edit: another shot

Love that finish.

Neet looking!! My ceilings are so high that would look strange in my living room. But, cool idea!

forgot this one It was built for Vista who had space constraints so I designed it to hug the tank tightly.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
889884=47559-IMAG0404.jpg
>
889884=47559-IMAG0404.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMAG0404.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

grouper therapy;889103 wrote: Here is a 90 that would be close to your tank

Edit:

Edit:

Edit:

That last one looks very familiar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rdnelson99;889498 wrote: Love that finish.
Thanks Rich! After years of just building circular stairs and not having to finish them it came to my attention out of necessity that finishing cabinets and stands was something I must learn. I don't mean a coat of MINWAX and 2 or 3 coats of Poly. I mean a furniture grade finish is what people were expecting and rightly so. So I started researching the different types of finishes available and decided to reach out to the distributors who carried these finishes .Lucky me they offered educational seminars and workshops explaining their proper use and applications. I was fortunate to have a father that ran a body shop for years and was able to learn the basics of spraying. I have enjoyed learning the finishing aspect very much and try hard to take pride in it. So thank you again it is nice when ones notice.

Most people do not realize how difficult the finish is. I love the woodworking (even if I am a hack) but hate the finishing. I know that if I learned more about it I would enjoy it more but I just can't get myself to spend the time researching it like I know it would take.

Edit:
90galguy;889889 wrote: That last one looks very familiar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL I was thinking that looked like yours.

All I can say is these guys make me ill!! LOL!! They both rock in terms of ability and know-how. If there is anybody on here that can design it and build it....it's these two! What great workmanship! I'm always pretty proud to tell people that I have custom built cabinets in my house built by David.

David...if anybody near me ever wants to see an example of your work....happily point them my way! I'll show it off...all except the key....oh almost forgot, that's a bad word.

I forgot about this 144 halfround
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
895568=48138-131376halfround.jpg
>
895568=48138-131376halfround.jpg
class="gc-images" title="131376halfround.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78769">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78769</a>

Here's my build.,

Back