Starting a Frag Tank

Looks pretty cool Brian! Be sure to post the progress. Can't wait to see how it works out.

Thanks guys!

Grouper, thanks for the offer. I actually bought a plastic cutting tool ($3) from HD that worked really well. The edges are a little rough, but since it doesn't need to be exact, it doesn't really matter.

Can't wait to get this thing started!!

i would really love to see a pic of how ur doing this. it sounds really neat i dont understand all the way so a pic im sure would fill in the missing puzzle piece. i think once i see a pic i may do this with a 20L

williampruitt240sx;445967 wrote: i would really love to see a pic of how ur doing this. it sounds really neat i dont understand all the way so a pic im sure would fill in the missing puzzle piece. i think once i see a pic i may do this with a 20L

I'll post a build thread after I put the whole thing together, probably this weekend. I'll give a step-by-step of how everything goes together.

I've seen a number of people do this with a 20L, only most split the 20L length-wise, while I'll be splitting the 10 width-wise.

Back