stupid question

*sniffle* Sniffle* Wow Victor, I am so proud of you!!! You have learned so much!!!! This is a warm fuzzy day for me for sure!!!! ;)

No I didn't, I used clean water and about 25% from the tank in which housed my Live rock only for a couple of months.

Actually I'm out of salt and I dread the next water change as I have to go buy a bucket and I'm tight on cash.

So what do I do? Leave them hunry? I put a sheet of sea weed salad every day about2 inches square and they eat it in hours, I feed them flakes which they eat, I kind of feel guilty leaving them hungry if they are willing to eat, but if it's for their own good, I'll cut down on the meals.

I assumed they are eating alot due to recovery, but I think it is a little too excessive for two fish that aren't even fully grown....................

any thoughts?

ok what size tankare you useing and what is your spasific gravit if its hight then i will go over some steps with you that brandon told me to do

They are in a 20 Gallon, specific gravity is in the mid point of the allowable range. there is tons of live rock in there as that was the tank I put them in.

oh ok then you never did qt them i thought you did then that would mean that your system still has ich so be care full if i were you i would get a 10 gal tank just put salt water in it with some cut up pvc pipe and put them in there aafter a fresh water dip

and leave them in there for about 6-8 weeks and not add any fish to my main tank for that amount of time either

Back