Suction cups and help moving tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mphammer

Market
Reaction score
I think I am going to pull the trigger on a 210 gallon, and I am trying to orchestrate the logistics right now. I have a trailer lined up which should make the move easy. Also, no stairs involved. The tank will be going from one garage to another with easy drive-up access to both locations. The tank is in lilburn right now and will need to come to lawrenceville.
I can pay cash, frags, beer, whatever, just need a couple extra bodies

Also, does the club rent out suction movers? That would be a huge help

Asking a lot here, don't everybody say yes at once :)

Day and time would help if you’ve already got that figured out
I guess I don't have a firm date yet. Was trying to gauge if it will be feasible first and seeing if there are people in my area that may be able to help.
That being said, I am hoping for either this coming weekend (6/6) or the following (6/13)

@mphammer Yes, the club has 6 suction cups. I was going to put them in our storage unit but I'll do so after your move. You can sign me up as well to help you move the tank :)

I guess I don't have a firm date yet. Was trying to gauge if it will be feasible first and seeing if there are people in my area that may be able to help.
That being said, I am hoping for either this coming weekend (6/6) or the following (6/13)
Yes the club does have some suction cups for rent. @FutureInterest ?

@mphammer Yes, the club has 6 suction cups. I was going to put them in our storage unit but I'll do so after your move. You can sign me up as well to help you move the tank :)

Awesome, I really appreciate it. I am still wheeling and dealing on the tank so will update here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just confirmed time with tank owner...

Saturday 6/6/2020
10 a.m.

For those that are willing to help, if you don't mind texting me so I can get you the address. I don't want to post their address here publicly. Thanks everyone!!

Mike
678-570-5252

let me know if you don't have enough man power - i can help out if needed. but i think a 210 would just take 2 guys to move?

let me know if you don't have enough man power - i can help out if needed. but i think a 210 would just take 2 guys to move?
I think you are right, the club has the 3 sets of suction cups so I am thinking if we have 3 or 4 guys that will be more than enough. So as of right now, I think we have enough man power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back