Suction cups and help moving tank.

wantsummora acropora

Supporting
Reaction score
I need to rent the suction cups. I could also use some help placing my 150 gallon on the stand. I live in Buckhead at Northside Dr. and Collier Rd. Thanks to any takers!

Let us know what day/time? I've got the suction cups and will be using them this Saturday to help another member move a tank. If I'm not available on your tank move date, I can hand them off to another officer for you.

Thanks guys. It’s not like I have some place to go so as soon as we can get 3 guys we can knock it out. I’ve been working toward this for almost 2 years so I’m kinda chomping at the bit to be honest. Thank you all in advance.

Is anyone available to help move a 150 Friday, Saturday or Sunday? It is literally 5 minutes and 20 feet. I need suction cups too I guess.

I've got a thing to go to afterwards. Where are you located? @wantsummora acropora
I’m at Northside drive and Collier hills rd. Right next to Bitsy Gant tennis courts.
We are moving a tank to my place on Saturday morning with the suction cups. Maybe we can coordinate just heading to your place with them afterwards, knocking it all out
@FutureInterest
@aestheticlibra
that would be awesome. No stairs involved just a step from my garage.

Back