sump builds - post yours!

yeah man those NW150's pull hard! Mine looks like that too aftrer a few days.

Im 14 so you hae to give me some props..
IMG_0812.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_0807.jpg
alt="" />
IMG_0810.jpg
alt="" />

Pretty nice sumps guys, anyone know how to make a sea clone 150 skimmer go a little deeper so i don't have to fill the sump up so much,?

And props to the sweet sump built by a 14 yr old that looks better than mine does. I am a tad over 14 - I just don't act it all the time.

Ok, I just installed my new NW-150, so I'm not quite so embarrassed of my sump now :roll: . It's about a 15 gallon sump and a 5 gallon remote refugium under a 72 bowfront. I have the skimmer plumbed back to the return section (kind of like a recirculating sump). Also notice the bag of carbon under the baffel, and the custom stand for the 'fuge.

sump2-c.jpg
alt="" />

Well here is my first attempt at a DIY sump. I am a little scared that i made the skimmer section to small. It does fit but it is a little tight. The skimmer goes on the right and return pump in the middle.

IMG_2804Small.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_2806Small.jpg
alt="" />

As we look at the picture--I assume that the skimmer is actually on the left before the bubble trap. Correct?

I won't tell! :shout:

Mine's the same design....I'll post a pic as soon as I can get down to take one....

55 Gal Sump under a 175 gallon bowfront.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
86297=5490-Sujmp Right side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
86297=5490-Sujmp Right side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Sujmp Right side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
86297=5489-Sump Left Side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
86297=5489-Sump Left Side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Sump Left Side.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Thanks! Pretty basic, but it works! That fuge is lookin' a little nekkid in these pic's cause the tank is cycling with live rock now....

the sump.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
86352=5493-Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
86352=5493-Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 304.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back