Sump

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the Atlanta area that does custom sumps?

I need one 36 inches long and 14 inches wide height can be 15 or so

Yes, Big Fish Custom Acrylic Aquariums are local from Woodstock I believe. Jason Hunter is the builder. They built our custom acrylic tank and it is a beast. I know they built stuff for at least one other member. Surprised not more ARC folks know about him.

Wow, I never heard of him. You'd figure he'd reach out to us or have better advertising. I did a bunch of searching before I bought my tank and that company didn't pop up.

There's also a guy up 85, in Hoschton I believe. Not the best reputation... Not going to to post the info.

The 20 long and baffle kit that @90gDreams is recommending is 30"x 12"x 12". It's what I have for my 40 gallon frag tank for $135 (kit, plus 20L tank, silicone, and time.)

A Trigger Systems Crystal 36 sump is exactly the dimensions asked for, 36"x14"x15" and it's $340 new, why go custom? I own this sump also, it's been great.

Wow, I never heard of him. You'd figure he'd reach out to us or have better advertising. I did a bunch of searching before I bought my tank and that company didn't pop up.

There's also a guy up 85, in Hoschton I believe. Not the best reputation... Not going to to post the info.
He told me his business has been mostly word of mouth so far. After he delivered my tank, he was driving a 6 multi tank system he built to a customer up in New England. He told me he does most of his work for out of state orders. He seems pretty busy and we did have to wait for our build for a few months. But the tank is beautiful and built exactly how we designed it. The other tank he built for a member is beautiful too.

Back