Sun coral

Generally feed mine 30min after I feed my fish (they sense the food and come out) or do it at night when They are out on their own and I am on here. I change up their diet every time from pellets to brine to mysis to squid to whatever my fish have left over pretty much. Started off from one messed up head to about 20 now

Smoothie;311631 wrote: Generally feed mine 30min after I feed my fish (they sense the food and come out) or do it at night when They are out on their own and I am on here. I change up their diet every time from pellets to brine to mysis to squid to whatever my fish have left over pretty much. Started off from one messed up head to about 20 now

Very Cool!
How long did it take you to get to 20 heads?

Got to the size it is now from one mangled head, fed it in the 100gal, my green brittle ripped some heads off getting to the food (now he eats carnivore pellets every other day....who wants him?) and now it is back to the same size all in about a years time. Just takes dedication. Best advice I can give is the feeding 30min to an hour after the fish are fed when they are at full polyp extension

Back