T5 lighting issue

WinnyWin

Reaction score
Where are the T5 gurus here? My question is, I just switched out my bulbs to a different combo. The light fixture was working fine but after I switched out the bulbs now my Channel 1, 3 shuts off and only 2, 4 will stay on. At first they all would turn on but then after 10m they will shit off and I can even override it to turn the bulbs back on. Can anyone shine some light on this issue for me and what it could be?

I thought it might be bad bulbs, or a relay, or what not. But they will turn on and then shut off. I know channel 1 and 3 won't come back on after they shut off. I'll try to take it apart later and switch the bulbs around to see.

I took down the light and messed with all the bulbs. I think I found the bad bulb. Tested every combo and everytime I put that bulb in it wouldn't work. I only left the lights on maybe 10m each time and only found that 1 bulb. Hopefully tomorrow when I turn the light back on everything works fine besides that 1 channel since it has that bad bulb.

I thought it might be bad bulbs, or a relay, or what not. But they will turn on and then shut off. I know channel 1 and 3 won't come back on after they shut off. I'll try to take it apart later and switch the bulbs around to see.
Probably the ballust or lets say power supply

Back