tank build updates.....lotta pics.

red...thats what myself and everyone here is about!! Bring it on! My advice would be to start your own tank thread maybe with some pics, and ask away. Id be more thatn happy to chime in once I know what were talking about.

well guys finally got some water sand and rovk into her this past weekend...I went to SWC and stocked up...by the way, SAL IS THE MAN!!
I put 120lbs of fijipink fresh live sand and 105 of fiji base rock. the stuff sal has is really nice! anyway heres the skinny...
100_2381.jpg
alt="" />
100_2382.jpg
alt="" />
100_2383.jpg
alt="" />
100_2385.jpg
alt="" />
100_2387.jpg
alt="" />

then, were off with some rock and roll...
100_2461.jpg
alt="" />
100_2462.jpg
alt="" />
100_2463.jpg
alt="" />
100_2464.jpg
alt="" />
100_2465.jpg
alt="" />
100_2466.jpg
alt="" />
100_2468.jpg
alt="" />

now I guess Im just gonna let it cycle for a couple of weeks...I might grab of couple pieces of premium rock for kicks, but other thatn that, its a waiting game to be stocked.

thanks tee.. all sorts of stuff...did some dead tour, bluegrass...jamband stuff...

really tight. That looks so professional.

Oh, and I know why he looks familiar....
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
188843=11414-header_img_logo.gif_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
188843=11414-header_img_logo.gif_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="header_img_logo.gif_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Tank is looking great brother. The rock work looks really nice...just like the rest of the setup.

dawgdude;187802 wrote: Did you build that stand? I love the stain on it and think I want to do my 30 cube that color. NICE!

dawg...I built the canopy, the stand...I inherited when I purchased the tank. It just needed some TLC. however the original stain was handed down to me from the original owner. It was "Olymplic Brand Stains" -Merlot. And of course Lowes stoped carrying that brand and I cant find it anywhere in a store!! its kinda aggrivating but..aleaset I finished my project.(I just wish I cound find a small quart for touch ups now and then.

Back