Tank finally set back up

fidofence1

Market
Reaction score
5 years ago I had a thriving reef tank with high end coral and fish and I can home to a tank of death and it turned out a heater broke and killed tens of thousands of corals and fish in a few hours. I got upset and broke down my tanks and finally today I set up a tank and got it back running after all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tank is a custom 120. I’m currently out of town but will post pics when I get back home

3963c643231eb6d24f19ff8a9b78cd3c.jpg
Here’s a pic

Welcome back to the hobby! I think most people have been where you were at one point in this hobby, great to see you giving it another go!

Nice to see you back! I remember your tanks and met you before, never knew what it had happened but is thing from the past, but also for the record what type of heater was that?

Nice to see you back! I remember your tanks and met you before, never knew what it had happened but is thing from the past, but also for the record what type of heater was that?

I don’t recall the brand but it was a glass heater and the glass broke and when it did it turned the water blackish and smelled like a electric fire and killed everything

Back