Tank help.

oceanreefer124

Market
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone out there would be willing to come over sometime this weekend (any time Saturday) and (Sunday after 5:30) to help me check my tank readings. It does not help that I'm a bit color blind. Don't ask where I'm at with the Calk and Alk they are at home. Any of the eastside members want to help out?

Do you live near Fort Yargo? If so, I might could swing by on my way back from Athens on Saturday.

Yeah, I can swing by probably early afternoon on Saturday. Just PM me your information. What do you want to test for?

oceanreefer124;110052 wrote: It does not help that I'm a bit color blind.
You might want to check out the http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_searchItem~IdCategory~FITK~vendorname~Aquarium_Pharmaceuticals~vendorcode~AP.html">Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Test kits</a>. Unlike many other vendors' kits which rely on changes in shades of the same color, most of their tests move from one color to another for greater contrast which you might be able to identify more easily.

They're not the best kits in the business, but are certainly better than no testing.

oceanreefer124;110084 wrote: Everything....

Ok, I'll bring all of my test kits. We can compare the results to your kits- that might give you an idea of what you need to buy.

Back