Tank move in Lawrenceville- July 4 am

mphammer

Market
Reaction score
Is anybody in Lawrenceville area around this Saturday am? I realize its holiday, but it kind of worked out that day with the suction cups.
Tank has to be moved inside, no stairs involved (I am actually thinking of going in through window). I think 4 guys could knock it out real quick.
Thanks everyone!

Is anybody in Lawrenceville area around this Saturday am? I realize its holiday, but it kind of worked out that day with the suction cups.
Tank has to be moved inside, no stairs involved (I am actually thinking of going in through window). I think 4 guys could knock it out real quick.
Thanks everyone!
Wow we just met and already asking for help to move! :D How big a tank is it? No lie I have an issue with a bulging disk in my neck (which i have a Dr appointment on the 6th for a 3rd steroid shot) but I have no issues lifting, its pulling that I cant do. I'd be glad to come help if you dont get enough.

Wow we just met and already asking for help to move! :D How big a tank is it? No lie I have an issue with a bulging disk in my neck (which i have a Dr appointment on the 6th for a 3rd steroid shot) but I have no issues lifting, its pulling that I cant do. I'd be glad to come help if you dont get enough.
Man I really appreciate it, but no need to aggravate that neck anymore! The tank is a 6' 210 gallon, weighs between 300-400 pounds
I am trying to recruit some of my buddies as well, just tougher to convince non-reef people to help with these things lol

Well I'll keep watching to see if you get enough. As long as you get 2 more we can get it done. Maybe we can work out a deal on that Octo 152 you have for sale :D

Everything is prepped and out of way so should not take more than 10-15 minutes
I may owe you a tank or 2 of gas with the amount of trips you've made out here Shawn lol
My tiny little car gets great gas mileage - I'm good man :p

I have 2 of these I've been using to move my tank and stand around. I can bring them over to help if you like.
Make moving it around in the house a breeze.

20200701_075729.jpg

Back