Tank move in Lawrenceville- July 4 am

Looks like we have another meaningful poster hack @Nooooooooob1

@jcook54 @aestheticlibra @ZapataInc
Perhaps making the switch to "Market" should require approval instead of being automatic when the required number of posts is reached. It may not stop the junk posts but would stop them from taking advantage of the club by being immediately rewarded when they list their sale.

I've addressed with the moderators. We will attempt to keep this from happening in the future.
The only way I see it happening is if the move to market is not automatic. When they start posting at 11:30 p.m. and post all 25 in an hour or so there's not much you can do if it automatically allows them to post in the for sale section.

The only way I see it happening is if the move to market is not automatic. When they start posting at 11:30 p.m. and post all 25 in an hour or so there's not much you can do if it automatically allows them to post in the for sale section.
I agree. I'm at work and can't dig into those permissions currently. I'll get with @Doberman13, @wildernet @ActiveAngel and @jcook54 to try to come up with a solution,

Back