Thanks Jaime

cdub

Market
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to jaime for doing the group buy on reef crystals.

also after seeing his setup i really want a sailfin tang, but i'm not sure if he would be happy in my 95 with my hippo.

You will probably be OK as the sail is a Zebrasoma and the hippo is a Paracan. That said, your sail will get cramped pretty soon. Those things get huge.

no probs corey....needed salt buckets for me and jesse anyway..should have seen the look on the ups guys face when he unloaded 16 buckets of reef crytals...lol!!... i dont see why you cant keep a sailfin, but you will have to upgrade in the near future...

if i get a 2-3'' sailfin how long till he gets to 6-8''? i'm looking to build a house and have a larger aquarium, but its a year or so off.

Hmmm I think you can go ahead and get a small sailfin. I have an 85 gallon long with a sailfin. He's easily my favorite fish they are simply a joy to watch. I got him at 4.5 inches and now he's about 1 inch larger and its been about 6 months since he's been in there. When he gets too big I'll find him a new home or buy him a new home.

Back