That famous painter Clowns

harleyguy

Market
Reaction score
Yup you guessed it my Picasso Clowns were picked up today, by Charlie (thanks Charlie) and he only had a second to snap a quick picture before running out to class. Hopefully we will get better pics tonight.

Oh on a side note, Charlie said that when he put them in the tank they made a B-line for the Flame tip and have been hosting away ever since...
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
153688=9579-First look.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
153688=9579-First look.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="First look.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I can't wait for you to get back here so you can get to work on this tank. You know that you are going to have to make a waiting list for people to come help you finish the tank.
1. LiveRock27
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

ooooooooooooooo, how purty

I think I see North America on the side of that first one.

tnyga;153689 wrote: Shut up Shane :/ lol

:lol2: ROFL :lol2:

LiveRock27;153696 wrote: I can't wait for you to get back here so you can get to work on this tank. You know that you are going to have to make a waiting list for people to come help you finish the tank.
1. LiveRock27
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Trust me there doesn't need to be a list everyone is invited :up:

Linda Lee;153697 wrote: ooooooooooooooo, how purty

I think I see North America on the side of that first one.

You know I think you're right... I know for sure it's not IRAQ...LOL

Absolutely GORGEOUS Picasso's!! Loooooooove them!!

First dibs if you ever wanna get rid of them!~ :D

Thanks but I think these guys are staying with me... anyway my name isn't Victor... LOL :D

I was jealous and you know I think the world of ya....BUT

<span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="color: black;">EAT THIS!!!</span></span> lol

Clown3.jpg
alt="" />

ROFL :D Great pic... Now just think your Clowns may too grace the side of someones tank ;)

The only thing it lack is a flame point...lol

Im just happy they will grow into the tank...Im psyched

tnyga;153785 wrote: The only thing it lack is a flame point...lol

Im just happy they will grow into the tank...Im psyched

I kind of think it's time for an Avitar change...

tnyga;154599 wrote: Do I see Ich on em Harley???? LOL

Oooohh... I see ich on them too. It's okay, I'll take them off your hands... :D

j/k!~

Gorgeous, happy Picasso's! (even if they DO like to host in mushrooms!) :unsure:

dawgdude;154611 wrote: Haha wow I was not aware that ich looked like the copepods on my glass. Haha just more proof I am the best home. :)

lol but no seriously, They were dipped and are in a tank which has seen never seen fish and have been eating food soaked in garlic guard with focus and metra/kanaplex.

Just bustin his chops Dawg, could have played it out a little bit:) lol

Back