That was close!

tebriel

Market
Reaction score
About a month ago I almost decided to drill my tank with water in it. Instead I set up a Solana and broke down my 55 gallon. Today, I took all the sand out, and check out the sticker I found. That would've really really really really really sucked.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
206060=12386-DSC01183.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
206060=12386-DSC01183.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="DSC01183.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

the tank has had sand in it for 5 years and I didn't even know that you could/why you would drill a tank back then so I was probably like, duh, don't drill glass, no brainer!

I got out lucky-neither of mine were tempered-we drilled both with water/livestock in them!

i bet you breathed a sigh of relief when that was over. I'm glad I was too chicken/lazy to do it!

lol sorry for your floods, I've only had one that wasn't RO/DI related (had 4 of those, just forgot to turn the darn thing off!) and that was yesterday while I was draining that tank. I guess it figured I was getting rid of it, might as well take revenge. Hose fell out of the bucked and poured water all over my feet!

Back