The greatest words a wife can say

mikesmith34

Market
Reaction score
This weekend ...yes she did. We need to go with a bigger build:yay: yep that's what she said. Let the planning begin

When you start thinking of a skimmer, shoot me a PM if you are looking for good used equipment. I may have a couple options for you.

Are you confused? Need sedatives? Heroin? What have you?

Oh ****, you asked or answered the

mysterybox;958884 wrote: Are you confused? Need sedatives? Heroin? What have you?

Sometimes I cannot figure out these posts Ralph.:)

Acroholic;958879 wrote: When you start thinking of a skimmer, shoot me a PM if you are looking for good used equipment. I may have a couple options for you.

I'll do that thanks a lot buddy

Nice! My wife said that to me about a year ago...but then she got pregnant. Put the brakes on that real fast

You better hop on this... my wife is always saying we need to downgrade from our 125 lol. my next tank will be a 300 gallon lol

mysterybox;958884 wrote: Are you confused? Need sedatives? Heroin? What have you?

That's called too many tabs open while watching a movie and posting in the wrong tab syndrome, lol

FF337;958954 wrote: OP. Its a trick. A test rather.

I was thinking the same thing
Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg
alt="" />

Bassett22;958948 wrote: You gonna move out of that GPS black hole you live in? lol :up:

HAHAHA....All the old people in my neighborhood just need to move so we can open the back gate back up. I don't know why all GPS's send people to the back entrance. Google maps is the only one who does it right.

Mikesmith34;958872 wrote: This weekend ...yes she did. We need to go with a bigger build:yay: yep that's what she said. Let the planning begin

hihi. You must plan and act quickly before she changes her mind

I purpose another suggestion. Involve her in the planning. Yikes!...Maybe. In my experience though it has worked out. I know I am a lucky one but my wife is on board.

wildernet;959001 wrote: I purpose another suggestion. Involve her in the planning. Yikes!...Maybe. In my experience though it has worked out. I know I am a lucky one but my wife is on board.

Yes that is the approach I'm with. We currently have a 90 gallon and she wants a six ft tank. I don't think she has thought of all the upgrades that must come with......but I have !!!:shades:

Back