The New Guys

kirru

Market
Reaction score
Well got MustangCaleb huge hermit crab cause he was going smaller and well, I just had a bigger tank.
0210092330.jpg
alt="" />

And I got these ~11a today, aren't they amazing:
0211091057.jpg
alt="" />
0211091058.jpg
alt="" />

lol @ crabby the grump. ive had that dude for years, take good care of him for me. and your clowns are awesome! ive thought about getting rid of my clowns also, so i could get the black and whites, but mine are like family around here, i even hand feed them(when cleanliness permits, lol)...

Actually picked up the clowns at my petco, just happen to see them, very healthy and active no signs of disease and for $30 bucks a piece, couldn't pass them up this time. Hopefully I can hand feed mine, that would be awesome!

Yup, will do, Caleb.

Thanks Andre.

O, that Aurora goby I had died mysteriously but Tiffany and Blue Planet hooked me up with another one, paired up instantaneously, its amazing to watch now.

Thanks Kelsey! Petco here generally has healthy fish, got my fire shrimp from there as well, though I but my fish from Petco on sale so I couldn't resist the clown this time.

I'll be posting pics of the Aurora Goby/Tiger Pistol pair later on so everyone look forward to it.

There is the goby and shrimp, I'm going to break out the good camera tomorrow to get some better pics.

0211091850a.jpg
alt="" />

atreyu917;289103 wrote: Wow, thats a really cute goby. where'd you get him from?

Blue Planet is where I got it at. I highly recommend that store, Tiffany is great. met her husband today as well.

Kels,
BP has lots of stuff you could keep in your tank! Tell her Jessica sent you and get hooked up! lol They're great! Just brought my pistol home from there today. Orange spotted goby from there was waiting on him.

Kirru, file that hermit pic away for potm! Would make a great desktop too!

atreyu917;289125 wrote: oh geez that's far, but I might have to go there one day. Want to go to Keen Reef sometime too.

Nah, not that far, bout an hour. I go up to that side quite often to the stores there so I know you can do it. just a little motivation. :)

RaisingTwo2006;289194 wrote: Nice looking additions there!! I LOVE those clowns!

JessPete;289202 wrote: Kels,
BP has lots of stuff you could keep in your tank! Tell her Jessica sent you and get hooked up! lol They're great! Just brought my pistol home from there today. Orange spotted goby from there was waiting on him.

Kirru, file that hermit pic away for potm! Would make a great desktop too!

She right, Tiff has hooked me up, even gave me a sample of what she feeds her fish so the Aurora Goby would be more enticed to it... and its nice that she is just a little off the ways for my ride home from school.

Ok, I will keep that in mind JessPete; a hermit crab close up theme one month I guess :) lol It would be a nice desktop too, I might try that, but the beach sunrise pic I took is too hard to change :)

Yup she did, I was at school from 9-4 today so I was there for bout 2 hours looking and waiting on Tiff, but I didn't mind that I enjoy being in that store. Very friendly and I really like those sharks.

I'm sure she would, I heard it is good but I haven't actually used it.

Warn me before you go and I'll try to meet you with some freebies. I picked up some kenya tree for you, but you had already gone.

Like Jess said, i'll meet you there if I'm not in class, not much in a way of freebies as all mine are frags and are currently growing.

Back