The noob needs more ID

walterp1982

Market
Reaction score
Got some cheap sps frags last month that are doing well, so it's time to get some IDs.

62cd710713f8c0cf0d3fdaa0f1c3d1a4.jpg
alt="" />
So this is what I know to be a birdsnest, characterized by the sharp branches and love for medium light (it started to bleach on the top rack).

d4b3941e4d8ac5a660f214bcfe183c0a.jpg
alt="" />
So here are my real questions. They seem to be different colors of stylo, is this correct? Due to the bluntness of the branches and acceptance of high light. The outlier is the red stick, it's skelly looks like a stylo, but the polyps are much different. They aren't fuzzy like stylo, but very clear and individual. Google hasn't been a lot of help since I don't know what to search other than "red sps"

Thanks Everyone in advance!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top left looks like pocilapora, top right digitata, below it sour apples birdsnest, below that could be green stylophoria

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top left pocci. Top right digitata. Bottom left capricornis. Green birdsnest. Bottom......MAYBE a small galaxia coral... Or like B#2 said another pocci or Birdsnest

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

It never fails to amaze me, how much I still have to learn in this hobby. Thanks so much Brandon

walterp1982;1097640 wrote: It never fails to amaze me, how much I still have to learn in this hobby. Thanks so much Brandon

that was 2 birds w one stone.

Back