The reason why my tank is having problems.

ouling

Market
Reaction score
Lately something mysterious has been going on with my tank, Nitrate goes up 10ppm every week, sometimes in a few days and alot of my corals have died for strange reasons (conditions are the same). And the chemistry of the water never seems right. I cut down the feeding of my fish to 1 peice of mysis a day, and started to do 50% weekly water changes just to keep up

Today I found the problem.

Thing is that the seven year old have been washing her hand and face in my sump and refugium after meals or when she feels like swimming, while dumping chunks of food and other ingredients into my tank...

Yes, I caught this one red haned. The retarded live-in caretaker just dicided to tell me after i saw her, and responded to my rage with a bewildered tone and said: "I don't know why but she keeps doing that!" Well then why you didn't F'ing tell me 3 weeks ago and stop her!!! (I'm a nice guy, so i've kept that one to myself)

Now I installed a lock on my sump door and moved my refugium 5'' in the air, lets hope the corals make a comeback.

This is the explaination for my recent bad mood and angry posts.
Child-proof your tank!!!!!

The baby sitter make sure she's clean when i see her.

BTW she is mentally disabled

Ahh wow! Kids playing in the sump! Ahhh ha! No telling what was getting into your water !?!?! Soap, baby food, Cheerios ... Hopefully with the lock and additional measures you can keep a better tab on what gets into the tank. Glad you figured it out at least.

Just rememeber you had a better day than Kubica.....

medium_540534235_1f8c58b765_o.jpg
alt="" />

jmaneyapanda;46943 wrote: speaking of kubicza, anyone here going to indy? Go kimi!

I'm a big F1 fan - went 2 years ago to IndyF1 and got screwed. Next it's Canada, Monza or Monaco

me too. I liked seeing michael win, but sucked that only 6 cars ran. one day i'll go to monaco to see the race. I actually saw a race at spa several years ago too. screw nascar, f1 forever.

I saw the race in Monte Caro in 1973 when I was in the Navy. The ship was anchored there for the full week. It was fantastic!

Back