Think this skimmer is big enough?

rostato

Market
Reaction score
LOL!

I decided to put my Aqua C Urchin in my 12 gallon eclipse tank. I have gotten a little lazy with water changes on the nano with the upgrade going on in the other room, so I hope this will help a bit in the long run. I have started my routine back, but I was bored yesterday anyway.

I have been trying to sell this, but noone wanted it so I put it to use. Kind fits perfect if you ask me.:yay: :thumbs: :up:

DSC01640.jpg
alt="" />
DSC01642.jpg
alt="" />
DSC01641.jpg
alt="" />

HAHAHA

Added more rock to it today. I think I am gonna turn it into a seahorse tank. Just need to figure ot what to do with the nem and clown

rostato;305395 wrote: Added more rock to it today. I think I am gonna turn it into a seahorse tank. Just need to figure ot what to do with the nem and clown
Buddy is thinking about a nem. Let me know.:up:

Well its not healthy enough for me to sell it yet. I may need to move it to the 90 to heal up a bit.

cool. You may want to try reducing some of those elbows from the pump, it'll help out a lot.

Well it looked so terrible in the front, so I did that. I also figured it would not allow it to skimm too much, since it is only like 12 gallons of water. I am worried about overskimming the tank.

I'm not sure if under powering the pump means that it's not going to over skim. But I guess as long as it's producing skimmate for you then there is nothing to worry about :)

It's still breaking in again, but if it doesnt produce I will just take off the elbows, and run a straight line.

I have a Aqua C nano on my 11 gal and it does fine. I have it direct plumbed. It runs a slightly smaller pump though. It keeps the tank clean.

Joe

Well I am not running any mechanical filters so I hope this thing starts to put stuff out.

Back