Tips on catching a fish

Yeah I start just feeding them in the trap to get them used to going in and out, food doesn't float out of it. It do the mirror and continue feeding only in the trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fed them in the trap this morning and caught the little demon seed. My diamond goby loved the trap and I think the damsel was ticked that the goby was in there. Finally the goby stirred up some brine and the damsel darted in.

Mission accomplished. The other fish that have been picked on are already out of hiding.

Happy day!!

bkostuch;1042547 wrote: Fed them in the trap this morning and caught the little demon seed. My diamond goby loved the trap and I think the damsel was ticked that the goby was in there. Finally the goby stirred up some brine and the damsel darted in.

Mission accomplished. The other fish that have been picked on are already out of hiding.

Happy day!!

good job!

congrats !!! :) I had the same issue with a Pseudochromis. I opted for a 4$ minnow trap from ebay. Worked in few minutes.

Should have used a blowdart tube and some twine....:rocketwhore: ....Just kidding?

Back