today is my birthday!!!!!!!

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah lol well im going to get me a b-day gift from sal and maybe marine fish... ill let you guys know what i get oh and can some one tell me how to get in the club with out doing paypal

you can mail in a form with a check/money order, it's on the join page, and happy birthday!

a>

yeah i found it the bad thing is my comp wont let me print it out lol is there another way to do it like maybe at saltwater city or something like that

<span style="font-family: Palatino Linotype;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Happy Birthday to you,</em></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Palatino Linotype;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Happy Birthday to you!</em></span></span>

<span style="font-family: Palatino Linotype;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Happy Birthday dear jgilley84,</em></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Palatino Linotype;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuu!!!</em></span></span>

<span style="font-family: Palatino Linotype;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">And many mmoooooorrrreeeeee!!!</em></span></span>

<span style="font-size: 15px;">:yay: :birthday: :yay:</span>

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category4|10001|10051|66559|147551;-102001;-102270;66559|ecards|Humor

well that didnt work, it was supposed to go to a specific card...

ok, click "wish you were here on your birthday"

its a funny one

Back