Tom's Aqualifter mod

It is so crowded the pics wouldn't do you any good. LOL. But I followed Bill directions and withe the exception of the type of valve it works great. :)

I am sure you guys have seen this guys but Central Coast reefkeeper's has a youtube video of his 2 part system. Seems simple enough i was thinking of doing this. Thoughts?

Not really sure why but I can't seem to get this to work right. I continually have air bubbles in my lines and keep getting leaks. Is there a certain type of tubing i should be using? Some of my tubing is pretty rigid but some is flimsy, does it matter if i use 2 different types of tubing. This should be pretty straight forward but I can't get a consistent drip at all. Probably due to the air bubbles but I can't seem to get them out. Is there a certain brand of valve i should be using? My pressure relief line uses "t" valves instead of the "y" shaped, does that matter? I couldn't find the "y" shaped.

Dale

oh wow....yep... I can say I am new at all this... reading this post.. was like reading something the doctor would write up... lol... omg... sooooooo much to learn... glad I am trying to stay simple..

Back from the grave!

Is anyone still using this as a reliable dosing pump? I was wondering how this would hold up over time?

Back