Tonight's Meeting-Many Thanks

stacy22

Market
Reaction score
Tonight was the first regular meeting that I have attended. I had great time and just wanted to share.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in putting the meetings together.

Thanks Barbara and everyone else I chatted with for making me feel welcome and comfortable.

Thanks to Jin, Steve, and Clint for the awesome deals on some great looking stuff.

Thanks to Basscyn, Curator, wayb, and Chau (via Raj) for the freebies...

You guys will help my tanks look awesome in no time. :)

Thanks John, for sharing with us about your breeding program.

I am already looking forward to the next meeting!!!!

Special thanks to my mentor and new friend, theplatypus- John helped my with my lighting this past weekend and I cannot stop staring at my tank. :)

And you didn't try to find me Corey?

You're welcome Stacy. Let me know how everything does.

Steve;272517 wrote: And you didn't try to find me Corey? MY EDIT: no "e" in my name... duh just look at the siggy lol

I was so overwhelmed at the amount of people I found a seat and started chatting didn't even think to look. I'm sure I'll see you sometime before the next one or even at the next one.

Good luck Stacy with the chiton! Thanks for providing him a good home that isn't flushable. Hopefully, he didn't chew thru your car on the ride home! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The 'ugliest chiton in the world' is happily residing in my classroom tank. The kids think it's the coolest thing ever....but then again, they think Aiptasia is pretty cool too. :)

Seriously, I love him. Very interesting creature. :)

I left them in the parking deck in a baggie with your name on it. Did you not get it? :)

:confused2: Dang it....I thought I felt something under the tire when I was backing up. I even pulled back forward to see if it was my tires.:D

stacy22;272756 wrote: Mark, I will have something for you next meeting.... :)

Just messing with you....I don't have room for anything else. Actually a little bird told me that next months meeting will be a great meeting. It will give me a chance to cut back the forest. Look me up Stacy and I'll have a frag for ya!:up:

hey, I didn't know people liked chitons. They multiply like crazy in my tank...I'll have to harvest some as a free cuc for a meeting one day. lol

I first saw chitons on a rocky shore area in Jamaica. I thought they were very cool. The one that Chau sent me though is about the ugliest thing I have ever seen. :) I still like it though. My students love it. :)

strapingyunglad;272748 wrote: Hey my names corey to! sept i spell it the right way....whith an "E"!

haha, lame lol. thats cool. funny thing is when i got a speeding ticket they spelt my name worng and when they try to look it up it isn't right. its quite entertaining.

Back