Tonight's Meeting-Many Thanks

stacy22;272783 wrote: I first saw chitons on a rocky shore area in Jamaica. I thought they were very cool. The one that Chau sent me though is about the ugliest thing I have ever seen. :) I still like it though. My students love it. :)

That is so sweet that you put him in your classroom. What an excellent place for him. Now he'll have a happy second chance on life. Thanks again for taking him. You are a chiton rescuer! Did the kids name him? Fugly?

I love ugly stuff in my tank. Love to have a Chiton. Good meeting by the way. Btw, I couldn't remember what else was on the acan frag I won at the raffle. I read up on them last night, cool corals.

I would just like to add another big thank you to ARC and everyone that contributed to making my first meeting an enjoyable experience. Special thanks to Basscyn and Barbara for the frags. You guys are very cool. They look great in my tank. Another nod to the individual who came up with the cord for the laptop...the talk just would not have been the same without it! Thank you Baboon Science for your great talk. Very interesting and informative.

I look forward to meeting many more people along the way in ARC and hopefully I will be able to share what I learn with others. See you all at the next meeting.

Thanks.....

Back