Topic for April Meeting?

Cameron;32156 wrote: Seriously that stings! Actually I left the rave scene behind in the 90s where it belonged. You are just holding on to the past Brandon... give it up man... like giant hair and dudes with makeup from 80s you should move on.

I actually listen to everything save country, blue grass and some classical. I keep 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and a tiny bit of 2000 music on my system. Favorite bands of all time Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, AC/DC, Spin Doctors, 311, Jack Johnson, Suicidal Tendecies, Blues Travelers, Buddy Holly, Stray Cats, Fogerty, Marvin Gaye, Green Day, NOFX, MxPx, Ramones, Queen, Thorogood, Van Halen, Stevie Ray, No Doubt, The Donnas, POD, Kid Rock, Rx Bandits, Styles of Beyond, BT, Chemical Brothers, Fatboy, Lords of Acid, Prodigy, Sasha, Asian Dub Foundation, Black Eyed Peas, The Roots, Wu Tang, 2 Pac, 50 Cent, Eminem, Bubba Sparxxx, Biggie, Xzibit and of course LL. There are also a few operas I like, a ton of hair band music I like and a lot of cheesy 80s in the mix as well.

Asian Dub Foundation? Rx Bandits?Bubba Sparxxx I Dunno? Theres alot on that list that i like though. How about Tool,Rage against the Machine,Sublime,Maybe a little 3 Doors Down??? I cant remember the last time i heard some Lords of Acid,man high school flash back.

Tool, RATM, Sublime and 3 Doors all fall into that alternative music area that I find OK, but nothing ground breaking or particularly interesting. I wouldn't call them favorites. ASD has some really rocking techno songs including Naxalite and Fortress Europe are really smoking. Rx Bandits... they rule Ska IMO. Bubba Sparxxx is hillbilly rap... really funny stuff. Lords of Acid... come on... they are awesome! Rubber Doll is just a riot.

Very eclectic to say the least. I'm with you on the prodigy stuff though, that's classic.

<span style="color: black;">I would love to see a meeting that centered on DIY projects. A number of people could </span><span style="color: black;">bring in their DIY equipment and give a "how-to" on the building and use of them. I know I have seen some really cool DIY skimmers, Kalk reactors, MJ mods, ATO...and even some simpler equipment that we have all tried to DIY like a durso / stockman. This could also include plumbing a tank properly and all of the various things that could be included (such as top off, water change, refugium). I think the value of this meeting would be more in the lessons learned then in the actual DIY project.</span>
<span style="font-family: Calibri;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></span>

A DIY acrylic meeting would be awesome.I so need to learn how to bond acrylic together.The possibilities would be endless........Weekend maybe so i could make it?????

Anything and everything can be discussed at a "table meeting" including DIY problems, plumbing, music, pole dancers, chemistry and anything else mentioned in this thread :)
lol
I'll be making the location announcement in the Club Announcements shortly (Alpharetta)

This:
tsciarini;32413 wrote: pole dancers
and this:
tsciarini;32413 wrote: I'll be making the location announcement in the Club Announcements shortly (Alpharetta)
Pretty much defines a narrow number of venues.

Might be tough for some of the younger members to get in ...

LOL... I said "discuss" :)

*note* there will not be any pole dancers at this meeting (that I know of)

Back