Total Loss/Devastation!

Sorry to hear about the tank Chris :aww:

LMK if there's anything I can do to help!

hey if sal can empy his tank and replace his tank and open a lfs so can you.

blind1993;118298 wrote: hey if sal can empy his tank and replace his tank and open a lfs so can you.

Are you "in love" with Sal? You sure do mention him alot. J/K :)

46bfinga;118317 wrote: Are you "in love" with Sal? You sure do mention him alot. J/K :)

He's mad at Cameron for locking his doors, turning off his lights and Sam isn't open today.

I am staying away from commenting on this line of discussion. Minors are around and we have had an unfortunate incident recently in that regard.

But, if you ARE going to bail and are selling everything, I've got dibs on...

(JUST kidding... you'd better not leave us.)

Dont leave Man! You're one of the few that has a sense of humor asround here!

Chris, I thought you were kidding when you called me earlier today. Hang in there and take a few days off and to let the steam clear. If you need help, cash or anything, just let me know. Hang in there guy!!

Man that sucks, hang in there!! I have been watching your build for some time now was coming along great, sorry to see this happen.

It aint much but I have a 6 gal nano you can have. Probably needs a new light. I was gonna throw some stuff in it someday but that was 8 mos ago.

PM me and its yours.

@$%&^!

Just when I thought that I had an outlet for all that Coors Light that I collect when I have parties!

Replace the glass and let's get on with it!

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about the glass -- if we need to take up a donation to keep you I'll pitch in!

I got a 1.5 liter of Tequila I'll donate.

Will that help the cause?

Has anyone stopped by Chris's house to make sure he's not on the floor in the corner of his closet, rocking back and forth in a fetal position?

I feel awful for him.

I say we all show up at his house and drag him out for a night on the town.

Linda Lee;118566 wrote: Has anyone stopped by Chris's house to make sure he's not on the floor in the corner of his closet, rocking back and forth in a fetal position?

I feel awful for him.

I say we all show up at his house and drag him out for a night on the town.
nah the onlly way i see him rocking back and forth is if he has no more coors light left .i think drinking is his number 1 hobby ....................chris they said they were going to stop making coors light no more beer ever hahahhaha

**** chris! I know a couple of really good glass shops that does wonderful work. just cut off the silicone and put in the new glass!! don't have to take a total loss and sell everything! Give me a call when you need my help, i'll be glad to come over there.

thanks everyone for your support. After thinking about it over the last 24 hours I am not going to give up. I have to much invested in this thing. I talked with woody over at precision acrylics and he is going to build me an acrylic 60g cube. I am not crazy about acrylic but at least it wont crack and will be more clear to look at. It will be a PITA to clean but its not that big of a tank. Im still in for Macna. Thanks again everyone.

Back