Tropic Marin all for reef

Jdadams

Market
Reaction score
Anybody use this product? Thinking about dosing it in small doses for my 28 gal nano since its all acros and a clam.

We use the diy version. Easy, but you do occasionally have to correct your levels so testing is important.

I might have to piece the diy kit together myself. I can’t find the stuff anywhere. Or maybe there is another all in one I can use?

I might have to piece the diy kit together myself. I can’t find the stuff anywhere. Or maybe there is another all in one I can use?
I think polyp labs and seachem both have all in one similar products.

There is a DIY video on BRS, if you can find the Carbo Calcium, plus parts A&B. The magnesium won’t be hard to find.

I've been dosing the DIY one for over a year and a half now and it's keeping my tank's parameters very stable. But before you do start dosing it get all your parameters to the level you like first.
Also one thing to note is that this thing is always "out of stock" everywhere. That's why I'm going to switch to a calcium reactor.

You may find, like others have, that your pH will drop. Most dose kalk to compensate.

While down at RAP I went to top shelf aquatics and the first thing I notice is 1000ml bottles of the stuff right when I walk through the door. I grabbed 2. Should be good for a long time.

Back