trouble finding my build thread

outdrsyguy1

Market
Reaction score
so i can sometimes search and find posts from my build thread, but when I click on the link, it goes to an error page. is more stuff still being uploaded and built? I was guessing it got put in member tanks instead of the old "large tanks" forum but just can't find any thread I can continue posting on.
ideas?

Hi Rusty, We haven't changed the hierarchy of the forums. Large Tanks is still under Special Interest Groups.

One of the things being worked on is the visibility of the sub-forums. It will all be expanded soon so users will not have to click the forum headers to see the sub-forums listed under them. We hope to have that completed by weeks end.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

@anit77 thanks for the response! And i'm sorry, but I must be dense... I can't find a "Special Interest Groups" forum. Here's what I see for forums and I haven't found any sub-forums yet when I click on these main catagories. Where do I need to look?
thanks again!

Atlanta Reef Club Forums
ARC Members (1,216, 21,232),
ARC Sponsors (3,085, 16,624),
Club Announcements (12, 694),
Do It Yourself (2,118, 24,917),
Member Tanks (905, 24,218),
New Member QA (3,427, 36,974),
Product Reviews (71, 535),
Reef Discussion (29,103, 322,850),
The Lounge (24, 2,550),
Trading & Selling (3,613, 17,322)

Okay, one more question since your on fire today ;)
The old site used to have a psuedo "most recent" posts that included most subcatagories in the main page so you could see what people are currently talking about. Is there something like that in the works for this site?
It's a little difficult because you have to pull up the sub forums to see what's going on in each one. I think you know what i mean ;)

We're still learning as we go and I want that back as well!

Before you're in a thread you'll see "Your Profile Summery" on the right hand side of the page. Click on "My Profile" and it will bring up the most recent posts, all forums are included.

I'm not exactly sure why it does that yet but I'm glad it's somewhere. This is also on our list of fixes.

The order is reversed on posts right now. Brett is in there adjusting things and it will be corrected shortly.

Back