Tunze algae scraper - wonderful

watch

At the end of the video, he mentions "tunze says that the scraper can be used on acrylic tanks to a limited degree, which is probably just their way of saying 'be careful'"

I picked mine up off eBay (AquaDepot) it's the cheapest price i found but just checked and he is sold out.

There is still one seller for 34.78 quick free ship.

Mine is the Long paid $34, free ship and received it in two days.

I received a long one from BRS yesterday. Wow... I really love it and it works fine with acrylic tank

I've had the long for about a month now and it is awesome. I wish I wasn't so afraid of the price several months ago.

They are great products. I can attempt doing a group buy pending how many people want them and talking to my supplier

I just received my tunze long from amazon today. $34 with free shipping =bargain. I had seen one on Luke and Austin's tanks, and read so many good things about them here on ARC. To say I was impressed is an understatement. The thing removed coralline that my mag float wouldn't even touch. Thanks for suggesting such a great product guys!

Ok, I'm getting tired of this thing falling apart!

The blue cured ends that hold blades on keep coming off, I've lost ione twice. Recovered after a long search (in the sump) but despise looking for something when it should be in the place it belongs..,.
Anyone else having this issue?

Camellia;1074886 wrote: Ok, I'm getting tired of this thing falling apart!

The blue cured ends that hold blades on keep coming off, I've lost ione twice. Recovered after a long search (in the sump) but despise looking for something when it should be in the place it belongs..,.
Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, the ends are easily popped off even while scraping the glass. I get a little frustrated by it too.

I glued the ends on to stop them coming off. I also use something bigger and stronger on the outside as is hard to hold and move that little bar, but love it even with these flaws better than any other

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just getting my hand on a strong one. Like it a lot so far. We will see how it goes

Woops sorry I lied I have been using this http://www.marinedepot.com/Flipper_Aquarium_Algae_Magnet_Cleaners_Algae_Magnet-Flipper_Aquarium_Magnet_Cleaners-4F54601-FIMTAM-vi.html">http://www.marinedepot.com/Flipper_Aquarium_Algae_Magnet_Cleaners_Algae_Magnet-Flipper_Aquarium_Magnet_Cleaners-4F54601-FIMTAM-vi.html</a>

I like it very much

Back