urchin fetish

no & yes. If it's not nailed down, then yes. They really don't knock it around, they just carry it!

mysterybox;254822 wrote: I guess this is a male!

Its_a_Boy.jpg
alt="" />

you know just the other day i saw little round white things coming from the top of mine. maybe it was eggs?!? maybe our's could mate?!!!! i just figured it was some of the many tiny pellets of purigen that have escaped my mesh bags and settled on the sand and rock.

and is that just the photo or is yours really blue and orange? it looks awesome! my blue tux just has black tentacles with white tips.

MarkL;254825 wrote: Do they knock corals over like big mexican turbos.

mine has never knocked anything down. just picked up a few things that werent attached well in the first place. the corals it has now were new and barely attached. my tiny hermits wreck much more havoc :eek:

Scubagirl12;254842 wrote:
Its_a_Boy.jpg
alt="" />

you know just the other day i saw little round white things coming from the top of mine. maybe it was eggs?!? maybe our's could mate?!!!! i just figured it was some of the many tiny pellets of purigen that have escaped my mesh bags and settled on the sand and rock.

and is that just the photo or is yours really blue and orange? it looks awesome! my blue tux just has black tentacles with white tips.

Yup, that's mine squirting. He's pretty laid back. Mating would be cool, too!

Back