Urchin questin

putemup

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">After doing a water change and cleaning my tank last night, my wife accidently touched a large sea urchin in my tank.</span><span style="font-size: 13px;"> </span><span style="font-size: 13px;">She didn’t get injured at all but the urchin immediately started spewing what I’m assuming is some type of defensive cloudy poison within the tank.</span><span style="font-size: 13px;"> </span><span style="font-size: 13px;">This lasted for about a minute.</span><span style="font-size: 13px;"> </span><span style="font-size: 13px;">None of my fish or corals seemed to be effected at all.</span><span style="font-size: 13px;"> </span><span style="font-size: 13px;">Is this anything that I should be concerned about or do to keep everything healthy?</span></span>

PutEmUp;998679 wrote: One small bag of carbon in the sump.

Whatever it was, the carbon should help remove it. Unless you start seeing corals or fish not doing well, I wouldn't worry.

That's weird timing because I noticed mine doing that tonight right when I dumped the food in the tank. I snapped a pic because I thought it was strange!

bb3522bb6dca7acb918d75cdc4901429.jpg
alt="" />
>

Back