Vermitid snails - eradication methods...LPS /zoa/soft coral tank

bluesy1213

Market
Reaction score
30 gallon long tank and I’ve always had them. But after doing some reading... I realize why they suck. They’re starting to piss off my corals. I’ve read everything from hand held lasers to solutions that you pour into the tank to skim all floating debris out of the tank and starve them out.

I do not have a lot of fish at the moment... One clown, A shrimp, and an anemone crab that I do want to save if possible. If need be I guess I could sell them off with hermits and snails.

Just looking for some advice from experienced members. BTW...I do not have any QT setup.

Thanks In advance.

Are you serious! Something eats vermited snails! That's great news! These have been multiplying like crazy in my tank. I keep killing as many as I can rock by rock but they seem to come back with reinforcements. Do you know where I can pick up bumblebee snails in ATL?

They can be hit or miss from what I've heard. Keep in mind that bumble bee snails being whelks will go after other snail like creatures like stomatellas as well.

Still prolly worth a shot. :)

They can be hit or miss from what I've heard. Keep in mind that bumble bee snails being whelks will go after other snail like creatures like stomatellas as well.

Still prolly worth a shot. :)

A few folks did tell me hit or miss I got mines from Justin schell and he said the ones he get eat them but I also believe that wat stomatella snails I had a million in the display as well as fug but I was thinking my annoying 6line been killing them might be the bumblebees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back