very cool new product! check it out!

ralph atl

Market
Reaction score
this would have limited use for my 55 (but I'm still going to get 1), but for those of you that have those big bad tanks, this would really add to your aquascape & take away from your pocket!

a>

Very cool indeed! But couldn't you do that yourself with neo mags? Could really add some depth to most any tank...

Looks like DIY Liverock and they're not that bad of a price considering it's free shipping over $25.00

Just got my rocks! Talk about fast service. I like them so much I ordered two more. Makes the tank look so much better.

Cobler,
Post some pic's! I'm seriously about to order a couple these would solve a overflow of SPS frags that I have.

Thanks

coblerx4;185848 wrote: Just got my rocks! Talk about fast service. I like them so much I ordered two more. Makes the tank look so much better.

Cobler,
How long did it take for your order to come in? I've ordered two of these and also a clam cradle. Hopefully my crocea will stay upright now.

:thumbs:

It only took two days to receive for both orders. I will try to post pictures tonite.

Back