Vitiman C for zoas

jrhunter0000

Market
Reaction score
Anyone dose vitiman c? what brand do i need?what stores carry it? I have had a few polyps melting away these past few days. All my levels are on tap. Any ideas on a store that i can buy it locally would be awesome.

What zoas are disappearing? Deepwater? Sure it's not a pesr?

Ringo®;1086658 wrote: What zoas are disappearing? Deepwater? Sure it's not a pesr?

crazy ladies and jokers right now im thinking my t5 lights need to be swapped out so trying this first

I tried it a few years ago for zoa's and to help with HLLE on tangs.

I saw no difference after a year of use and stopped.

Something is out of whack. IME you don't have to add anything special. But over time some things can build up or become deficient. Because we often can't test for these things, the only resort is some significantly large water changes to try to correct the issue. Short of that, my only other suggestion would be to consider a Triton lab test. They are $50.

Would u mind posting all ur params?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If it were from lack of light, you would get some type of extension in the stalk. What are the tank inhabitants? What does your invert population look like? Any big asterinas?

The skirts are folded back I have blue legs, scarlet,turbos, nasarius snails, and a lerruce nudi and a emerlad crab

Barry could be on to something. Zoas don't like the water too clean. All zoa tank or mixed reef? What are you testing with? Absolute 0 levels are tough to achieve.

All of these zoas were great and I never saw pests. It's either lighting or water parameters. I have had most of them for over 3 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And these have bee under a t5 led combo for several years. It's not the lights, unless the photos period is too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ringo®;1086753 wrote: Barry could be on to something. Zoas don't like the water too clean. All zoa tank or mixed reef? What are you testing with? Absolute 0 levels are tough to achieve.

Zoa dominant I have a few acans and a rainbow Joe acro which is doing well and growing like crazy

Back