Vitiman C for zoas

MvM;1086758 wrote: And these have bee under a t5 led combo for several years. It's not the lights, unless the photos period is too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just ordered new bulbs the previous owner said the whites were 9 months old and one antic blew I just ordered 3 blue plus and a purple plus hopefully this will help

Yes and you had these elsewhere while your tank was getting ready. Not saying that's the source, but there is ZERO chance there were any pests on the corals when you got them over a months ago. I sold the same zoas to various people and I have yet to hear a problem. And all of the more sensitive SPS are fine, as far as I know. It's got to be a current environmental issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MvM;1086761 wrote: Yes and you had these elsewhere while you're tank was getting ready. Not saying that's the source, but there is ZERO chance there were any pests on the corals when you got them over a months ago.

I never said there was did you misread something?

jrhunter0000;1086760 wrote: I just ordered new bulbs the previous owner said the whites were 9 months old and one antic blew I just ordered 3 blue plus and a purple plus hopefully this will help

The bulb blew? It has to be a lot older than that for this to happen, I would assume. I've never had a t5 bulb blow.

jrhunter0000;1086762 wrote: I never said there was did you misread something?

No I'm just trying to help you identify the problem.

I'm trying to help you trouble shoot. I doubt lighting would cause them to have issues unless it's too strong. Maybe it's too few nutrients as someone suggested. I have a vested interest and I just want to help. Call me tomorrow if you'd like.

Back