Vor Tech Propeller Pump?

At full bore, it creates a voretex even being 3 inches under the surface.

I figure that with max flow and the CL I am getting around 67X the turn over and that is not counting the LR displacement.

how wide is the flow? if it similar to the seio pump then you will have some serious current going on that is near that deadly thing. Doubt any fish can swim near it, or any coral that can be placed in it's path. And if you don't need that much flow, might as well get a Koralia that was made after the recall.

They are great pumps. I don't own one but know several who do. I've had Tunze since before these came out but they are very comparable and like everything else the betas were crap but they seem to have worked out the issues.

Price wise they are very comparable to Tunze so I think it's reasonable. If/when they come out with a directional I'll probably try. I like to angle my Tunzes from behine rocks so you can't see them and that isn't possible with these. The battery backup is an awesome feature!

Got busted by a high schooler :blush: :lol2: Just funning with ya.

Darn spell check.......Oh that is the problem............. :doh:

Not being able to angle them is the only draw back that I see so far.

There it is fixed.............................

Now I wish the VorTec would blow the red bugs off my acro's.

Lol I win for once but I must say, Never get into a discussion with Tony about anything he always wins lol.

Back