vortech theropy

mystery_me

Market
Reaction score
I think someone may have an issue.. maybe all of those vortech .. well he may be compensating for something..

robbywood... maybe you need to make that 10 pumps just to be safe..

I am collecting donations now to send Robby to therapy.....

haha

looks like two are off, so technically it's only five...which i guess is reasonable

holy crap i hope those arent all mp60's! thats a lot of dough tied up in pumps.

Jesse can move there 21,450 gph at 100% according to manufacturer.

I can only move around 16,000 gph at 100% hehe but I guess I could blast everything around if I decided to use full throtle.

Jesse, no doubt you can simulate nice waves there in that huge tank you have.

these are on my buddy Robby tank.. and I think he is buying 2 more I am personally on my running 2 mp60. and I only run them for an hour on hour off

Ha ha Jesse glad you could get a laugh at my expense. Lol I run 2 mp40's on each end of my 125 in wall tank and an mp60 on the back glass turned way down. And 2 mp10's on a 40 breeder frag tank that is plumbed into the system.... Two are non working junk I bought from a memberon arc.......

Oh! Yeah Jesse I remember you told me about the settings you have in the 60's

Hey Robby if you want to trown those junky ones let me know I always can use spare parts! :yes:

Anyone willing to drive to Macon and bring me some peanuts can have it. My guess is I'll still have it this time next year. No shipping even at your cost. Drive to Macon with some peanuts and it's yours lol

robbywood20;1020962 wrote: Better add drive from atlanta or surrounding areas and it's yours

I still need to come collect my MP 10 that you so arrogantly tease me with in your avatar...maybe I'll collect those two vortechs as well. Oh, and I'll certainly bring you some nuts...:shades: I fragged up some more of those Fire and Ice and in doing so found a couple small toadstools I'll bring you.

Now that sounds like a deal JB I really like third fire and ice zoas. Just got a very nice colony of oxides I'll try and frag you a few

Back