Want someone to TAKE OVER Build for $$$

camellia

Supporting
Reaction score
I've concluded I'm never going to get this done! Ill pay a fair price for experienced member to take over and set this up for me.
I need the canopy refinished in Black but this can even be done AFTER tank is up and running. i REALLY need to move my fish and coral out of current tank, its ruining my floors.
The back of the 75 needs to be painted black, moved about 50' to new location.
Sump is all plumbed in the stand and I water coated the inside of the stand.
I've got new live sand, rock, Tunze ATO, full Apex (have working bridge) that's laying around and needs to be installed.

This canopy goes on the 75 gallon 4' long tank with BLACK stand.

775289BC-7A32-4FAF-8D6A-B28DAAAC0986-553-0000007A0FCEBF70_zps6b074e80.jpg
alt="" />

Radion and 2 175 MH ballast need installed. It's already wired and has reflectors etc...

I live in West Cobb off Due West and Mars Hill Rd where the corners of Kennesaw, Acworth & Powder Springs county lines meet.

Let me know if interested, I'm desperate!
Thanks

porpoiseaquatics;920459 wrote: I'll look at my schedule and see if I can help. Pretty busy weekend but I'll let you know by Monday.

Any time will work, thanks.

Edit:
Atlanta Reef Guy;920463 wrote: I will be glad to help in any way I can.

Thank you
PM sent

I would assume that it can be done in phases and that's what you're after? As for the canopy...I'd probably get somebody like Grouper Therapy or RedEdge to put the finish on it.

porpoiseaquatics;920473 wrote: I would assume that it can be done in phases and that's what you're after? As for the canopy...I'd probably get somebody like Grouper Therapy or RedEdge to put the finish on it.

I think it could be set up in less than 8 hours since it is completely plumbed, but I don't have the 8 hours!
I'm sure the canopy would look better that way, can you set that up?

Setup shouldn't take very long at all...probably only a couple of hours especially if you already have water made. If not, I can bring some with me (providing I can make it on Monday). I'm not sure I can program your Apex (I've got a Reefkeeper) since I've never done one before. May need somebody else to do that part. I can do the interior of the canopy....just not sure about the finish of the outside. We can talk about that though.

Back