Water Parameter Tracker

cbj25isback

Market
Reaction score
I made this after a tank crash, thought I would stop trying to use the old gut and feeling water testing path and it didn't work, then I had some medical problems and couldn't properly take care of my tank to my standards. Tank was unstable for a bit but I am now seeing a lot of value tracking my parameters and using graphs to see they full picture of how things are going and ID potential problems before they get bad.

Mods - Is there a way to attach an .xls to a post?

Members Only - If you would like a copy to track your own water, feel free to DM me with your email address if I can't get the excel spreadsheet loaded on here. Please note, I do not plan on teaching excel to anyone or customizing (however, I could be persuaded with some nice frags).

Directions:
  1. Go to 'Reef Stats' tab and fill out your most recent test results
    • 1553638640940.png
    • Now you have your raw data entered
  2. Go to 'Salinity' tab. Right click the table on the top left and hit 'Refresh'
    • Step 2.png
    • Now you have inserted the data from 'Reef Stats' into the rest of the spreadsheet.
  3. Now select the icon directly to the right of 'Row Labels'
    • This will pull a dropdown menu with dates, check the dates you would like to see on the bar graph. Pro tip: if you left data blank on the 'Reef Stats' page, do not select that date to ensure the line graph stays connected.
    • Step 3.png
  4. Repeat Step 3 for all of the tabs.
    • Step 4.png

Attachments

• 1553637315115.png
    1553637315115.png
    59 KB · Views: 8
Back